Hi Im new here

ToExXx

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I have been lookin around and see that alot of posters on this forum have very nice lookin friends and I hope get to know some poeple and exchange ideas and pics. Ive been into exotics since I was able to work and buy them. Im sort of an eccentric person and usually I prefer the company of a animal or creature than most humans. The pets I have now are Haroldthe vieled cham, Tracker a sulcata tortoise and a fat cat named Mr. and two dogs, a great dane and a golden lab. Up til the economy crashed I was really into salt water. I had a 150gallon reef tank with u name it I had it for corals and reef dwelling fish, plus a few small 55g tanks with predatory fish like triggers and puffers ect. I also got a setup with a green tree frog and a couple firebellys. I play hockey year round and captain a baseball team during summer and used to be evil kenevil about things such as bmx'n, halfpipes ect and fast cars ditching cops and being a nusance. Now Im gettin a bit calmer and well america isnt a free country really anymore so cant be doing the fun things anymore. Now I basically hang out with my cham and tort and fish once in a while and sit on the comp to much. I also play PS3 and usually do rockband 3 or modern warfare2 altho Im noob at MW2. Hit me up sometime and see u around :)

Question

When is it usually time for it to shed??

I have a female, not sure how old she is but she is about 5-6 inches long with her tail and not sure how old she would be. any estimates??

There is some white stuff on, in, and lil around one nostril, is that over supplemented?

how do you know if the chameleon has a Upper respiratory infection?

other than that no other signs, eats moves, plays all normal no signs of anything else

Hi Jweezy. You might get the most and best answers you are seeking by starting your own thread, in an appropriate forum category. You might also provide answers to all the questions on the "how to ask for help" sticky at the top of the health forum. That way people know more details and thus would be better able to answer your questions. Posting a picture can be helpful too. Also did you know there's a pretty good search tool on this forum? The "white stuff from nostrils" question has been answered before, and so you might just find what you need most quickly using the search tool

Oh ok thanks new to this site so still figuring it out.
the pic of my chameleon is my display pic I just took it today

Back
Top Bottom