How to hang/secure branches in my enclosure

kristimeyer

My enclosure is mesh on the front and the back and PVC type material on the sides (see example image below). What would be the best way to secure branches? I am currently trying to get my chams large enclosure set up. We have tried super glue, branch holders etc. The glue doesn't seem to work now that he is a little heavier than he once was. I just want to make sure everything is secure. Anyone have any ideas on how I can attach branches?? Magnets, drilling etc I cannot figure it out. Someone is probably more creative than me!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 7.56.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 7.56.11 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Hi. There’s a few different ways. Dragon Ledges are incredible! https://dragonstrand.com/dragon-ledges/ The weight that I’ve had them hold in the past is tremendous. Last year I didn’t have time to wait and had to improvise with what I had, which was scrap garden trellis. Since then I’ve bought a panel of trellis and been using it in my new set ups. After cutting to the needed size, I drilled some tiny holes where I would be attaching it to the frame with fine wires. Just for added security and prevent the trellis from sliding down, I also added some tiny screws to the enclosure frame that I could secure some wire to. Attached some sturdy vertical branches which I could then attach horizontal ones to with zip ties. This has been sturdy enough that I have even been able to attach plants.
First 2 pics to show you the trellis and third pic to show Dragon Ledges.

IMG_5616.jpeg IMG_5883.jpeg IMG_1444.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom