How to maintain humidity in a 2x4 mesh screen?

AmazingYocool

Im hearing all of these debates about foggers, no foggers, having only one side screen and the rest hard sides, but I just dont know what is right. I want to keep my 2x4 (all sides mesh) for a future chameleon, however I just dont know how i could keep my humidity. Does it have to stay at 100 from lights off to light on? I dont know if I want a panther or jacksons, but i do want to keep using this cage. How can I properly maintain humidity throughout the night and day? Some specific percentages on how it should look like for a panther vs jacksons would be nice too.

thank you guys!

Im hearing all of these debates about foggers, no foggers, having only one side screen and the rest hard sides, but I just dont know what is right. I want to keep my 2x4 (all sides mesh) for a future chameleon, however I just dont know how i could keep my humidity. Does it have to stay at 100 from lights off to light on? I dont know if I want a panther or jacksons, but i do want to keep using this cage. How can I properly maintain humidity throughout the night and day? Some specific percentages on how it should look like for a panther vs jacksons would be nice too.

thank you guys!
I use shrink film on all three sides. That helps. I might experiment and do the front but leave the service door to allow proper air ventilation. That all the advice I have bc I’m still working on that too lol.

Amazon. Would you like me to send you the link?
Sure! thanks :D

also; do you know much about foggers? I hearing they are supposed to be on at night time but is it constant or during intervals? Assuming I would use a mistking 30 minutes before light goes on and 30 minutes after light goes off

Back
Top Bottom