Humping, Bumping, and Grinding...

sqwkr

OK so I have an Ambanja Panther and hes about 6 months old and well he was sitting on my finger and well he was like laying on it really and well he started rubbing his "area" on my finger like back and forth side to side. I am curious is this normal at this age??? He stopped when I looked at him and saw what he was doing. Basically he got embarressed that I saw him dry humping my finger. Please give me advice!

I have no idea why I clicked on this after seeing the title. :eek:

In short: It's normal.

Now that I've said that...
EW EW EW EW EW EW

I have no idea why I clicked on this after seeing the title. :eek:

In short: It's normal.

Now that I've said that...
EW EW EW EW EW EW

Now come on Sabrina, you know you were looking for mating threads just like I was.:D

Sorry about the humping for I hear it happens. So far all my chameleons have been too "refined" for such things.:)

oh my god haha

ok so to everyone...I dont know what its called like if chameleons have a specific name but his penis did not come out nothing came out at all like I said he was dry humpin it but it was a wierd hump I guess lol not normal...but is it really normal at such a young age to be rubbin his junk like that?? I didnt think he would do it until later lol. Its wierd because he likes to like cuddle my finger he does that all the time and the past couple days he starts to act different whenever he lays on it that way then I saw him rubbing against it (it was the first time) and now he like makes a point not to lay that way anymore. Sounds stupid but I swear he looked embarassed afterwards. My roomate saw it and he said the same thing because he froze and looked around and turn all dark and tried to curl into a ball. Then today he puffed up at me when I took him out and refused to be anywhere except on my hat. I am new at this all, the only other cham I had was a female veiled and I was young and she died because I wasnt told about the vitamins they need and what not. So any advice you can give me on raising a boy and what to expect I would appriciate it...I have 2 new awesome pix I want to upload soon he is growing soooo fast. OH how often do they shed? I've had him for 2 weeks now and I am curious about that because he is a fatty and eats alot but he only drinks occasionally but his poops have always had the white and a lot of it but today I couldnt find the white...

Back
Top Bottom