Interesting observation

FesterFang

So,I noticed something today,when I mist my cham cages,Rowan runs away from the water,and immediately goes to the basking spot to dry off,whereas Arwen does rounds around her cage to get her whole body even more wet! Rowan is doing good,she's rarely darker than a tan color now,she was tan and a yellow-green color,with bright yellow striping,until I misted haha.

My chameleon HATES mist. HATES it.
I will even warm up the water and gently spray it from the top, making dew on the leaves, and he will run to his basking spot like yours does. Guess I'll never try the shower method. :p

yeah mine doesnt like the mist either, but has gotten used it over the 5 years ive had her, anymore she just pirks up when my auto mister kicks on and shes in the path of it, she doesnt run anymore but i can still tell she doesnt like it...

I think it must be an instinct thing. It can rain pretty hard outside, maybe causing them to loose balance and fall or something.

I guess,I keep my water warm also,but my small girl loves water! Rowan puffs up like I insulted her or something..I'm just glad to see that she isnt dark brown all the time anymore. But she does get pissy if I don't let her on my face..

Back
Top Bottom