is this a healthy setup for my new baby yemen

zoemarcelinoxx

Hi! I'm somewhat new to the cham world and got my first baby a few days ago. I did about two months of research before getting him so I know a lot but not everything. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right because I want him to be healthy and happy!

I have a reptibreeze 18' 18' 36' screen cage
a big dripper
zoo med basking bulb 75 watt
reptisun 10 ubv mini bulb
both in a mini deep dome combo
i have two vine branches in the cage with the basking spot around 85f
i have 2 vines with fake leaves one large and one medium
i have one baby ficus plant as well

I feed him 1/4 in crickets gutloaded with oranges, cantaloupe, cucumbers, carrots, and spinach as well as some sprinkled calcium.

I feed him about three times a day, once in the morning before i leave for school, once when I get back, and latter on in the day if he wants food he eats about 20-25ish a day. i use calcium at every major feeding, and i switch every week using herptivite multivitamin or calcium with d3 every thursday.

i spray the cage 2-3 times a day and he is kept in my bathroom and I shower every night with hot water, giving him some nice humidity.

He used to hide every time i went into the bathroom, however i took him out of his cage very gently and let him crawl on my hand for about half and hour, after about 5 min he went back to resting color and relaxed! now whenever i come into the bathroom he doesnt run away!

I have a driskel bloodline from fl chams, is there anything else I should be doing? thanks!

I have added pictures of my new baby and of the set up and things that i use!
IMG_0752.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0749.JPG
    IMG_0749.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 108