Is this normal?

Zajlol

So I've never really got to see any of my chams "fire up." I've tried the mirror thing and none of them really cared. I had my ambilobe out just chillin then I took my sambava out and just held him just incase anything happened. I put them next to each other I thought they were gonna "fire up" but no. They just looked at each other and did not care... In fact the little one wanted to crawl on the bigger one. What? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352471936.178891.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352471950.639383.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352471960.472957.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352471969.506764.jpg

There are several keepers here that have males that get along,, Sounds to me like you got two friendly guys!!! And GORGEOUS I might add!!!!
Where did they come from? Thanks, lisa

There are several keepers here that have males that get along,, Sounds to me like you got two friendly guys!!! And GORGEOUS I might add!!!!
Where did they come from? Thanks, lisa

Well thank you! They both came from kammers!!

That is great they get along!!!. The two guys I have, one of them hates the other and the other one could care less. You have two gorgeous boys there by the way!!!

My guy hasn't met another cham before, but he couldn't care less about mirrors. Just pays no attention to them at all.

Back
Top Bottom