Jackson's Chameleon Pics!

PattyCake

Hey guys, I would just like to see the pictures of the Jackson's chameleons you have, just to see what they should look like when they are healthy. You guys out on this forum are amazing cham keepers!

Here is one I snapped today of my Xantholophus Reggie Jackson. He is looking pretty healthy and happy here :D

IMG_20130202_161429.jpg

is that a "phase red" ? my girl also has the odd reddish eyes- and some red coloration here and there on her -

pretty cham !!

While many jacksons have red hues as juveniles and sub adults, there is no actual "red phase" or locality which they keep it as adults. I wish they did though, it is a very cool trait.

While many jacksons have red hues as juveniles and sub adults, there is no actual "red phase" or locality which they keep it as adults. I wish they did though, it is a very cool trait.

awwww - I hope she dose not lose her reds- lol but ok- I will not get my heart set on a RED Jackson- :p so she is young, my girl? I have NO history on her due to how I got her - ty for the info-

I just love to see everyone's WONDERFUL Jackson chams :D

awwww - I hope she dose not lose her reds- lol but ok- I will not get my heart set on a RED Jackson- :p so she is young, my girl? I have NO history on her due to how I got her - ty for the info-

Haha, if she looks similar to the other female in the thread, then I would say yes she is young. Probably right around or just under a year old. Pics???

Another indication she is young is that she is just starting to sprout a horn :)

Back
Top Bottom