Krunko's Cage.

krunk99cam

Hi, I just thought that I'd share Krunko and his new home with everyone. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 140
Cage looks VERY familiar - bought the same one from FLCHAMS - you have excellent taste :D Question for you though, did you wash your plants? I only ask because the leafs look like they have commercial nursery type deposits on them (fertilizer, pesticide, etc). Could be nothing and it could just be my imagination but thought I'd ask.

That residue is actually a type of wax that nurseries will use on house plant leaves. It shows up really well on ficus and schefflera. It will come off in time and it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about, so long as you wash it off as best you can.

I get a white residue on my plants caused by my throwing in dusted crickets. After all these years, bugs still give me the willies, lol. :eek: Then after there is calcium on the leaves, and I mist, I get terrible looking residue.

I was the same way about crickets until he didn't eat them. I saw another thread where someone said they cut their legs off and put them in a bowl, so I tried it and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom