Lime Green to Brown in 1 second

waynederby

I just put some crickets in my chams cage, and one crawled onto her back. She went the darkest brown i have ever seen!! I quickly got my hand in there to try and get the cricket off her, and now she seems 'ok'. But i sh*t you not, i was more scared than her

mine did this one time when a dubia was on him. Lol he looked like he was agged! But all is well. He will just eat them later.

colours

my little fellow changes so many colours when hes climbin up the window blinds & just watches the trees next door, even starts to sway like the branches and thinks hes so cool.

A chameleon change colors? Noooo. I think it was the famous DYE infested crickets from Brownsville whom stab their prey with their venomous stingers to change the chameleon brown in color...

A chameleon change colors? Noooo. I think it was the famous DYE infested crickets from Brownsville whom stab their prey with their venomous stingers to change the chameleon brown in color...

I was just worried, shes only a baby.

Thanks for the witty comment though. Really appreciated.

I was just worried, shes only a baby.

Thanks for the witty comment though. Really appreciated.

When I had my baby veiled chameleon Kaida if a fruit fly would even touch her she'd freak out and turn brown/black and just ignore him. :p

Back
Top Bottom