Little Brave found a new home.

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
I was camping all weekend, so could not post an update.

I had talked to this guy--Brian--for a while; and he mentioned he has had chameleons before. He was very interested in the little guy and we talked for days! We set up a time so he could meet my father on Saturday (he was very eager to go get my little guy) since I was not there.

I trust he will provide a good home for Brave, even though I could not meet him. Out of the maybe 15~or so people that contacted me about my baby chameleon, he had owned chameleons and seemed like the best new daddy for my baby guy. :)

Congrats Brave! Enjoy your new home.

Now he is FAR away from that nasty old petstore.

I feel sad when I think I won't have another pair of cute eyes spying on me, my little buddy is gone, but sadly we were only planning on fostering him so here; he now has a permanent home and another loving caretaker :)

(psst now I am getting to spoil Monty . with the money from Brave's sale, I will have MORE than enough for a mistking, more dubias, paint to finish Monty's cage top (to hold lights and misting system), a new pot + plant for the cage, and more..)

I only sold Brave and the cage+lights for 65$ because Brian came from 2+ hours away and because he promised updates and has had experience before. all the other people who were interested just wanted him because he was "cool" so I got fed up and lowered the price for Brian since he was such a trustworthy guy.

Yay! (bittersweet goodbye hugs for Brave :( )

Did you tell Brian that he had to join the chameleon forums and post lots of pictures?

I did tell him he should join the forums multiple times--but I have his phone # and his facebook-- so there is that. I will remind him again sometime. I really want him to join, to add onto Brave's story, but I don't think he is as sappy as I am about the whole thing.

I did tell him this place was a great information source on everything (since he has only had panthers before) and he'd have easier contact with me, but he never really responded to that.

Glad to hear that, he will miss you though;)

I know, I will miss him too.

Back
Top Bottom