LLL or Reptibreeze

which cages are the best 242x24x48?? can you tell me the pros and cons?

thanks

I have both. LLL are better than reptibreeze by far and I also own some DIY cages. If I had to rank them I would go LLL, DIY, anything else, Reptibreeze. The only downside to the DIY cage is that the bottom piece doesn't swing open for easy cleaning. They are the least expensive with shipping included though!

LLL! all my reptibreezes have rusted and I have had 7 now! the last two were supposed to be the newer ones that wouldnt rust but they have!

Please don't use a reptibreeze in the 2x2x4 cage.
They are so poorly made, flimsy, the cheapest material possible.
For the same money you can get either the LLL or DIY, MUCH better cages

Please don't use a reptibreeze in the 2x2x4 cage.
They are so poorly made, flimsy, the cheapest material possible.
For the same money you can get either the LLL or DIY, MUCH better cages

That stupid screw in the bottom swing door is worthless on the Reptibreeze. every time I open the bigger door I have to put the friggin' thing back in place!

That stupid screw in the bottom swing door is worthless on the Reptibreeze. every time I open the bigger door I have to put the friggin' thing back in place!

I know its not good! Its a shame as they are the only screen cages over here for a reasonable price! there are some other ones but they are alot more!! Otherwise they would all have to be in wooden vivariums which wouldnt be bad but with all the humidity the wood doesnt last long either!

My repti's do the exact same thing!
I put zipties around where the pins are and it has really helped.
I can't open the bottom panel but I don't care, beats having to put the cage back together every time you open the door.
I contacted zoomed about it, and they said they are aware of the flaw but with no intention of fixing the problem

Yea me too on all of them. The 1st one I wasn't thinking and I screwed it shut but it won't swing open now. :roll eyes: Def don't recommend reptibreeze.

Back
Top Bottom