Local?

Dbash44

Avid Member
Can anyone try and help me figure out the local of my panther!?
He has red bars and spots below them, blue around his lateral line as well as behind his eyes, orange bars on his tail, and has a faded yellow in between the bars and behind his eyes.

local1.jpg

local2.jpg

local3.jpg

local4.jpg

local5.jpg

Were did you get him? Also the person you baught him from did tel you a locale:confused:

Noooo! Petco sucks! Their vendor didn't say and they won't call me back. They even thought he was a she! I figured someone in the forum would e more reliable.

He is just to young to tell.He could be alkinds of locales crossed ore maybe just one local only time will tell. I didnt Know petco had panther chameleons :confused: All the ones down here do not carry them.

He is just to young to tell.He could be alkinds of locales crossed ore maybe just one local only time will tell. I didnt Know petco had panther chameleons :confused: All the ones down here do not carry them.

You have to special order them! They don't say they do, but I even got a Jackson's a while back.
If you could take a wild guess what would you say my Agamemnon is?

The central bar in the middle of his back is very U shaped, might be sambava, especially if he starts showing some bright yellow,reds and oranges. no way to know for sure til he grows more, and even then its not guaranteed since the breeder cannot be reached.

Okay cool!
I looked some information up online and that's kinna why I'm thinking.
I'll be sure to post pictures in a few months
Oh and would it be possible to breed a dwarf and non dwarf panther ??

Like a dwarfed panther. One of my chams is 5 months old at least and isn't any bigger than when I got her back then. If you google image it maybe something will come up?

Back
Top Bottom