Look at what chameleons do to us...

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
Went in my room expecting to grab a shirt and then go take a shower.

I get caught up and forget what I'm doing. So I end up grabbing a sketch pad and drawing my chameleon Monty. :rolleyes:

Then I swept all the leaves up off my floor from the ficus.

Then I emptied my "under the cage" bucket.

Then I misted the cage.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be in the shower. -_-

What an addiction

Can't tell you how many times I should start homework but end up misting, feeding, watching, and adjusting plants.

Can't tell you how many times I should start homework but end up misting, feeding, watching, and adjusting plants.

I'm working on a drawing of Stalin for tomorrow, and I keep coming back to Chameleon Forums, checking for new posts, lol.

Not to mention every time you go out and pass a plant store you get an urge to stop in for a quick look but end up staying for nearly an hour and leaving with all new decor for the scalies.

Not to mention every time you go out and pass a plant store you get an urge to stop in for a quick look but end up staying for nearly an hour and leaving with all new decor for the scalies.

I bought a jade plant today so it'll grow into a nice bushy free range along with my ficus.

I didn't need it.

I was originally looking for a schefflera that might have ACTUALLY been useful lol.

LOL!! I have been late for work because I forgot to fill my 5 cham's dripper
bottles :rolleyes: the night before. Or I discover the drain buckets are full, and the Mistking water tank is empty :eek: :rolleyes:

<sigh> I was just 45 minutes late tonclass because I was so enamered by my chameleon yawning I had to sit and stare at home for a half hour before leaving lol

When I'm bored, I always find myself standing in the chameleon room (dining room) looking at stuff that should or want to do.

Back
Top Bottom