Looking to rehome Veiled chameleon/ Daytona Beach, FL

ElijahLink

Hello everyone!! I am unfortunately looking to rehome my one year old male veiled chameleon. He is healthy and has a funny personality. I am moving into a small apartment and the conditions would just not be right for him. If anyone is interested in taking him, he comes with a 5”5 ft tall cage and both types of lights that he needs. I have a water dropper as well. There is no rehoming fee and we are located in Daytona Beach, Fl.
If anyone has any questions let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpeg
    IMG_2768.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2767.jpeg
    IMG_2767.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there if you would like to post him in the forum as a new member you can do this but the Veiled would have to be a free rehome. As a new member you are not able to post a chameleon for sale. Please let me know if you would like to offer him as a free without fee rehome. I will edit your thread and move it to the appropriate classified category. Otherwise we will have to delete your thread.

Hi there if you would like to post him in the forum as a new member you can do this but the Veiled would have to be a free rehome. As a new member you are not able to post a chameleon for sale. Please let me know if you would like to offer him as a free without fee rehome. I will edit your thread and move it to the appropriate classified category. Otherwise we will have to delete your thread.
I would like to rehome him for free

Back
Top Bottom