"Madagascar" on Animal Planet now !, go go go

Nosy Be??...

If you ask me .... they both looked like giant limes with yellow lips;)

Un discovered (Till Now).....The elusive Fighting limie Panther:rolleyes: Tough to breed..... Always getting thrown out of trees!!!:eek: Males are few.

They didnt say they had moved to Nosy Be island?.....:confused:

They also showed diurnal insects "active" at night. I assume to get the shot they needed. Unfortunately most nature programs improvise info to get good footage. I take fun in catching the mishaps. I often hear kookaburra (and Australian bird) in the background noise in Amazon jungle scenes. But what locale could it be aside from a Be?

Tick tick tock haha they're liking airing this this is the third time I'd watched it in a month it's start here in another hour haha

I recorded it;)....... Next time I watch it I can zip thru the comercials:D I think I will go check that scene again & see if I can freeze frame a shot & get a good look;)

that was a nice battle. it's pretty crazy that animal planet went all the way to madagascar to film the chams and all we need to do is just go to our cham room. :):):)

btw...holy crap! did you see the beetle w/ the long necks that rolls up a leaf to lay an egg inside. that thing was crazy!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom