Meet Rosie!!!

JaxyGirl

Avid Member
Well I finally broke down and purchased a new baby cham at the NE Reptile Show a few weeks ago. Her name is Rosie. She's approx 3-4 mos and is a Red Phased Female Jackson's cham. I've been looking for a red phased for a while and when I saw her I just had to have her. She already has attitude and definitely was not happy to have her pic taken!!! :)

Attachments

• Rosie 1.jpg
    Rosie 1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 94
  • Rosie 4.jpg
    Rosie 4.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 92
  • Rosie 5.jpg
    Rosie 5.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 109
Lovely!!! I don't know that I've ever seen a red phase before. Wow.

Yeah she is really different from the norm. The first time I ever saw one was on kingSnake.com and they are pretty scarce and expensive. So when I found one I snatched her up..LOL :)

She looks great! How old is she? Will she retain her red coloration into adulthood? Who did you buy her from?

I think she's 3-4 months..not positive. But, I'm hoping that she will keep the red as she gets older. She was pretty pissed at the camera when I was taking the pics so she got all dark and blotchy. Her resting colors are really cool...Light olive green with red diamonds on the sides, Red throat and the red stars on her turrets. Hopefully one of these days I get a better pic. I got her at the NE rep show from a co called affordable Exotics based out of NH and what's nice about it is that the owner breeds Jackson's so I knew for sure that she is CB :)

I think she's 3-4 months..not positive. But, I'm hoping that she will keep the red as she gets older. She was pretty pissed at the camera when I was taking the pics so she got all dark and blotchy. Her resting colors are really cool...Light olive green with red diamonds on the sides, Red throat and the red stars on her turrets. Hopefully one of these days I get a better pic. I got her at the NE rep show from a co called affordable Exotics based out of NH and what's nice about it is that the owner breeds Jackson's so I knew for sure that she is CB :)

Really nice girl you have there. Light olive green with red diamonds on the sides, Red throat and the red stars on her turrets. I like the way you describe her.

Oh, so you got her from JJ! We got our Drake from him too. He's actually in Maine somewhere I believe, but he sells a lot of his reptiles out of a store in Exeter, NH. I don't recall seeing the red phase Jacksons there, but I guess I wasn't paying close attention. Are you planning to breed her with your male Jackson?

Back
Top Bottom