Mist King Questions

Powers

Just want to make sure I'm reading this right. If I buy this MIST KING KIT does it come with everything I'll need (except for a resevoir)???
Also, how do I go about having it hooked up to a timer?

Thanks

Just want to make sure I'm reading this right. If I buy this MIST KING KIT does it come with everything I'll need (except for a resevoir)???
Also, how do I go about having it hooked up to a timer?

Thanks

buy their timer. its not really that much more expensive, and allows for 8 independent cycles!

i hope you don't mind if i throw in my own question about this system. Since you can hook up several mist nozzels to one system, does the timer then have the ability to have some nozzels mist at different times? in other words... can i mist my chameleon a few times during the day, and then later in the evening, have it mist my geckos that are nocturnal?

i hope you don't mind if i throw in my own question about this system. Since you can hook up several mist nozzels to one system, does the timer then have the ability to have some nozzels mist at different times? in other words... can i mist my chameleon a few times during the day, and then later in the evening, have it mist my geckos that are nocturnal?

You would need two systems and two timers to do that.

You could with a little work. Have the nozzles for both cages set up on two separate lines, one for each group of nozzles. Have the cham line connected to the system during the day, and then unplug it from the pump and plug the gecko one in for the night cycles. Switch again in the morning before the first cham cycle starts.

Back
Top Bottom