Mist King

Milochameleon84

Do I need two mist kings to have two nozzles to mist the enclosure? I’ve seen videos where people have two nozzles and I want to know if I can accomplish that with one mist king?!

I believe it depends on the model how many you can use. I have the deluxe version and I can do up to 10 with that one I think.

With the starter version you can run up to ten nozzles. I did contact Mist King a while back and clarified if that meant ten mist heads or individual nozzles and it is the latter. I use double nozzle mist heads, so each counts as two.

I ran the starter mistking with 8 misting nozzles running to 3 cages without issue. You just want to get the right nozzles for it if you run multiples. So if you got the starter system it will come with the L nozzle. This refers to the adapter at the top of that nozzle that ties in to the line. You will want to buy the T nozzle and this will be the first nozzle from the mistking and then the other side of the T the hose comes out to go to the L nozzle. I would buy a 90 degree elbow or two as well. Then you can have a clean line connection coming up the back of the cage to the first elbow which will direct the hose to the L nozzle then depending on where the second nozzle is you tie in another 90 degree elbow then hose to the last L nozzle. This will make it so you do not have excess hose that will vibrate. They also have hose clips that screw into the frame of the cage to hook your hose down these are extremely helpful in reducing the vibration produced through the line when the mistking turns on.

Back
Top Bottom