MistKing Expansion

Rafiki-Loko

This may be a silly question, but when adding to your system, how do you go about disconnecting the existing tubes and nozzles to add the additional pieces without getting water everywhere? I'm assuming there's still water in the tubes so I'm worried that if I disconnect the tubing from a nozzle that water will come pouring out. If there is water in the tubes how can I go about getting the water out before working on the system?

One of the good things about Mistking is that the pumps can run dry, so I suppose you could run it without water in the reservoir until the tubing cleared. Otherwise I would just have towels handy.

I would not run the pump dry. Even though it can be it is probably not good for it. There would not be a lot of water in those little line and I would have a pot or cup to dump the water it.

Just unplug the pump and do what you need to. The system should not be under pressure. You may have a little water come out but not enough to be worried about.

Thank you all for the replies. I just went ahead and disconnected the tube and had a cup ready and there wasn't much water at all. NO MESS!!! Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom