MistKing versus Aquazamp

ChameleonLady

My next purchase is an automated mister. I would like as many opinions as possible for MistKing versus Aquazamp. Reliability and simplicity are very important. Thanks.

I highly recommend MistKing. We have three of which two were purchased in 2007 and the other in 2008. They were previously used by my daughter and now they are heavily used in my parsons room and on a big enclosure on my back screen porch. We have never had any problems and if we do have a question, Marty is always there to help. Fantastic misters and excellent service.

I have heard both systems are very good and pretty comparable. We have an Aquazamp system and like it very much. It's been very reliable for us and Kevin was easy to work with. We have the low profile rain dome instead of regular misting nozzles and we see our chameleon drink from the drops that collect at on the top of the screen below it.

I only have experience with the one system and for only one chameleon.

We went with AZ mainly because we were able to meet Kevin and pick it up in person which saved on shipping. Other factors that sold us were that it's made in the USA and we had heard that Kevin's customer service was great (which it is).

I'd say you will probably be happy with either system though. And most importantly, you will never regret buying an automated misting system! Having one makes life easier for you and gives you peace of mind that you cham is getting enough water.

If you look at all the systems out there, they are all pretty much the same thing. Promist, Mistking, Aquazamp etc. The only real difference is the nozzles, so pick the nozzles you like and you will be good to go. I find that the brass nozzles tend to clog a bit more than the plastic ones. Your other consideration will be adequate drainage, you might be surprised at the amount of water an automated system can generate.

I have used both and they are both good systems.The only difference I would point out is that mistking has more professional customer service. They both offer great products.

Back
Top Bottom