My Chameleon came in!

Brown

Today i got my cham from tikitiki! I have a question though. When i got him his tongue was swollen whats wrong with him?

Attachments

• 2012-05-15 10.35.25.jpg
    2012-05-15 10.35.25.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 2012-05-15 10.36.49.jpg
    2012-05-15 10.36.49.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 282
Ahh, thats not normal! Maybe ruffed up in transit?!?! I doubt they will send out a Cham that looks like that. Keep a close eye on him and i'd contact TikkiTikki and let them know of the issue.

He ate 4 crickets already. and good news. His tongue is no longer that way lol.

Good to hear. just keep an eye on him.

However his tail is straight and not curled up. Could this be due to stress?

All Chams walk with their tails out straight at times (for a counter-balance).. It should curl when he climbs up and down and while he sleeps.

Good to hear. just keep an eye on him.

All Chams walk with their tails out straight at times (for a counter-balance).. It should curl when he climbs up and down and while he sleeps.
Awesome thanx i appreciate the quick response :)

Just give him a few extra misting, with warm water. then leave him alone a good bit so he can get settled. Tiki Tiki would not send a cham with a problem, so i am sure he is ok.

heres another! he's kind of skinny should i worry?

Attachments

• Lil guy.jpg
    Lil guy.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 182
He looks stunning. Also - Can second all the comments made before. Happy to hear he is back to normal.

I just thought i would update you guys on Henry. He's grown so much over the past 3 months its unbelievable! See for yourselves :D

Attachments

• Lil guy.jpg
    Lil guy.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Big guy.jpg
    Big guy.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 138
I just thought i would update you guys on Henry. He's grown so much over the past 3 months its unbelievable! See for yourselves :D

wow!!!! he looks great, you've done a great job with him!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!!! :D

Wow, only 3 months? I can't wait till mine gets that big but I also like him when he's still a baby. I only got mine for 2 weeks, went back to the same place I got him and noticed his brothers and sister is much smaller than him. I guess I'm feeding him well. Good job on yours.

Back
Top Bottom