Need advice!

Rmalone90

Any have any advice of how to keep nighttime temp down in a cage (besides turning down a/c)? It’s for my vailed chameleon. Thanks in advance!

Any have any advice of how to keep nighttime temp down in a cage (besides turning down a/c)? It’s for my vailed chameleon. Thanks in advance!
Misting the cage heavenly before you sleep helps.
I keep my window open and let swamp cooler blow cold air into my room.

I just checked, unless I’m not putting the hygrometer and temp gauge in the wrong area but it is reading 78 with a humidity of 53%. I have the forger going on from 12am-6am. I have a fan blowing to try and keep the temp down. I tried the heavy misting and didn’t do much at all

I use a cool mist humidifer to lower temps and boost humidity. I have been running it 24/7 this summer. It sits in the room (not in the cage). It definitely helps drop the temp in that room below 68. The ambient temp in my house is 75.

I use a cool mist humidifer to lower temps and boost humidity. I have been running it 24/7 this summer. It sits in the room (not in the cage). It definitely helps drop the temp in that room below 68. The ambient temp in my house is 75.
Thanks for the tip! Do you mind sending me the band you use?

Thanks for the tip! Do you mind sending me the band you use?

Walmart Band:
Screenshot_20240820_134743_Walmart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom