never throw out eggs.....

robmd1

Avid Member
ya know the sayen never throw out eggs till they go bad? i believe it now as i have this clutch of 24 eggs from lombardi an soki that she laid an i figured they wernt any good seein how they were translusent they never were white i figured they would mold over but nope they never did so i left them to cook well today i look in the bin an two have hatched out an look fine here is a pic of the eggs has anyone ever had eggs that look like this an had em hatch?I didnt have much hope that theyd hatch but here we are two hatched out.
eospics9-19-09.jpg

ill post pics the two lil ones in a bit

Way to go!!! Persistence pays off once again!! Darn cute lil boogers!!:D

tks frogg i wasnt sure they would hatch but i was just lookin at chams1's eggs she has hatching an they kina look like these, lol its goin be baby central here with pygs nosy be's these an more nosy be not far off then ambilobes soon to hatch too, lol :eek:

Hey Rob! Yay for you!! :D Those eggs look fine to me. They will start looking like that as they start to sweat and get closer to hatching time.

I had a clutch of veiled eggs that looked pretty much like yours and they all hatched & lived. people of the forum said I kept them too damp.
So how many million baby tups you have ready? No family vacation this year - you need that money to feed all the babies.:D

Hey Rob! Yay for you!! :D Those eggs look fine to me. They will start looking like that as they start to sweat and get closer to hatching time.

i saw yours kinda look like mine but the thing is they looked like that from the begining sense they were layed they were never white like reg eggs...

I had a clutch of veiled eggs that looked pretty much like yours and they all hatched & lived. people of the forum said I kept them too damp.
So how many million baby tups you have ready? No family vacation this year - you need that money to feed all the babies.:D

lol not quite a million but i have the 7 lil pygs the nosy be's with another clutch comin rite behind them and a few ambilobes that are gettin close too:D lol an i havent taken a vacation in years why start now this is more fun then any vacation....

Sweet!!!! I am exstatic about this! Let me know how many are out in the morning Robbie. You can call me on my house phone... It's the # I just talked to you from.

For those who don't know Lombardi is the impressive piece of headgear I am sporting in my Avatar.

I am crossing every finger and toe right now...

Sweet!!!! I am exstatic about this! Let me know how many are out in the morning Robbie. You can call me on my house phone... It's the # I just talked to you from.

For those who don't know Lombardi is the impressive piece of headgear I am sporting in my Avatar.

I am crossing every finger and toe right now...

will do joe still only the two out but theres atleast one more thatll be out by mornin, ill def keep ya posted:D

I just mixed a Margarita and Toasted it in honor of some more Lombardi babies!!! I told Cassie and we can't wait!!!

I just mixed a Margarita and Toasted it in honor of some more Lombardi babies!!! I told Cassie and we can't wait!!!

wooohooo yeah i cant wait either like i told you i didnt know if theyd hatch or not cause they looked like that from the begining, i pmed you the link check him out tell me what ya think...
hit up chat if ya not busy joe

Back
Top Bottom