New Beardies!

reptimom

Avid Member
Had these two about a month now! Traded a couple of my Sambava babies for these two. What personalities beardies have!! They remind me of dogs. Here a pic of their setup and a few shots of them. I have named the Saranya and Jahaur and they are about 6 months old now and growing like weeds - they both just had a shed!

Attachments

• IMG_3127_1.jpg
    IMG_3127_1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3087_1.jpg
    IMG_3087_1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3085_1.jpg
    IMG_3085_1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 178
The female is a Sandfire pastel x Redgold
The male is Translucent x redflame

Cute beardies i miss mine from being a baby but now its adult you dont realise how fast they grow until they are adult

are you sure on these morphs as to me they look just like normals :p

Cute beardies i miss mine from being a baby but now its adult you dont realise how fast they grow until they are adult

are you sure on these morphs as to me they look just like normals :p

Mine have grown very quickly - they were shedding when I got them a month ago, and just went through another shed.

I really was not aware that beardies had so many morphs when I first looked into them. The woman I traded with raises beardies and told me that these were morphs, but I really don't know for sure. They are beautiful to me.

the male is diffently a Trans cross. I have had beardies for over 8 years now. and was thinkin bout getting back into them again as i have an awesome Tangerine Dream Male who i need to find a mate for soon...... Awesome Beardies and i bet they love thier setup. mine is so lazy he didnt use anything in his set-up except for the aspen bed.

His pics can be seen on my site. i had him posted to sell but havent had the time to remove him from the store page. http://dragonfirebettas.webs.com

Michael Drake

the male is diffently a Trans cross. I have had beardies for over 8 years now. and was thinkin bout getting back into them again as i have an awesome Tangerine Dream Male who i need to find a mate for soon...... Awesome Beardies and i bet they love thier setup. mine is so lazy he didnt use anything in his set-up except for the aspen bed.

His pics can be seen on my site. i had him posted to sell but havent had the time to remove him from the store page. http://dragonfirebettas.webs.com

Michael Drake

So far their setup is working well. I love the background that I found and the large fake cactus. Really makes it look like the desert! I was amazed at some of the awesome morphs there are out there! Your boy is stunning! and I LOVE your bettas!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom