New cage planning how many plants 2x2x4

IrohtheVeiled

Established Member
Iroh has passed his first fecal test after his coccidia treatment, I am building his cage soon, I just got a DS hybrid enclosure. I am just confirming 3 plants would be the adequate amount?

I want to keep the floor clear so I can use the screen floor, I’m open to suggestions of what other plants I can use to compliment pothos that are good to be used as accents/trailing plants.

Thanks in advance. :)

I’m looking forward to building a proper enclosure this time around already having lighting/drainage/watering figured out so I can focus on the aesthetics more

Hi! I’m glad Iroh is feeling better 😁 Here is the safe plant list. As for how many plants you can put in you basically just have to look at the cage and see where there is unused space. I would recommend using the veiled tested ones because they are known as plant-munchers😅😂

Attachments

• 3BBA2687-A868-4EEE-9C9A-00480DB9DE84.jpeg
    3BBA2687-A868-4EEE-9C9A-00480DB9DE84.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi! I’m glad Iroh is feeling better 😁 Here is the safe plant list. As for how many plants you can put in you basically just have to look at the cage and see where there is unused space. I would recommend using the veiled tested ones because they are known as plant-munchers😅😂
I had this graphic somewhere, but I lost it thx

If you want variety, I would opt for Pothos and Lipstick plant.
Maybe have one base plant with Ficus tree or the Schefflera.
I’m trying to opt for a screen floor for 100% drainage

So I’m trying to go for a full floating garden vibe with no centerpiece plant on the floor

Definitely was going to have pothos in the mix it’s so easy to maintain. I haven’t seen lipstick plants in stores around me

I’d do hibiscus maybe

I’m trying to opt for a screen floor for 100% drainage

So I’m trying to go for a full floating garden vibe with no centerpiece plant on the floor

Definitely was going to have pothos in the mix it’s so easy to maintain. I haven’t seen lipstick plants in stores around me

I’d do hibiscus maybe
If you have Lowe’s, it should pop up time to time. It not readily available like Pothos. :)

A question I always had about this graphic - are spider plants really not safe for veileds? I thought they were non toxic

Back
Top Bottom