New Cham owner

Ronandex317

Hey, I got my new baby veiled with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago. He is 3-4 months old. So far we've been feeding him plenty of crickets and I have a dish in which I keep 5 meal worms in before we go to work, and full back up after work. (Typically eats 2 at a time, but never while I'm watching) I dust the meal worms with calcium and gut load the crickets with orange cubes dipped in calcium powder, as well as dust them before letting them roam his cage. Tomorrow I'm going to get Leo (my baby Cham) some super worms.

What else should I get to feed him?

Also currently don't have any real plants in his cage yet, but will be getting real plants later this week. Pathos is a good choice right?

Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

I have a pothos, a ficus and a hibiscus plant in each of my cages. Just recently purchased umbrella trees, they LOVE them to sleep and hide in.

I wouldn't feed him mealworms, meal worms are not a great chameleon feeder-too much chiton. Super worms are better, but still not the best staple, more of a treat. Silkworms and Dubia roaches would be better staples along with your crickets.

I wouldn't feed him mealworms, meal worms are not a great chameleon feeder-too much chiton. Super worms are better, but still not the best staple, more of a treat. Silkworms and Dubia roaches would be better staples along with your crickets.
Alright cool. Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom