New Enclosure for Zebo!

Ab093

So I found a great cabinet that I'm thinking of turning into a custom cage for my Cham. What do you guys think about it? It's gonna be screen too. The plan is to use the bottom as for a drainage system and to hide my pump. It's gonna take a little customization but nothing too bad :)

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 141
Looks good to me. What are the dimensions? It looks like it might not be wide or deep enough. But I don't know what kind of cham you have so I can't make that assumption just yet.

Looks good to me. What are the dimensions? It looks like it might not be wide or deep enough. But I don't know what kind of cham you have so I can't make that assumption just yet.
The picture makes it look a lot smaller then it is. It's 36" wide and a total of 84" tall. Not sure how much of that is the top part but I'm guessing at least 4' of it. I think it's about 18" deep too. And I've got a panther cham. The cage I have now is 4' tall x 3' wide x 18" deep, so it'll probably be just about the same size im just looking for something a little more visually pleasing with a better drainage system.

Yeah that should be fine. It could be a little more deep but something 2 feet deep is impossibly hard to find. You should go for it. Looks like it it will be awesome! Good luck and be sure to post pics as you progress.

Yeah that should be fine. It could be a little more deep but something 2 feet deep is impossibly hard to find. You should go for it. Looks like it it will be awesome! Good luck and be sure to post pics as you progress.
Yeah definitely gonna be posting pictures of the progress! I'm just guessing about the depth of it. I could be wrong though since I haven't actually gotten it yet. I'm going to today!

So I found a great cabinet that I'm thinking of turning into a custom cage for my Cham. What do you guys think about it? It's gonna be screen too. The plan is to use the bottom as for a drainage system and to hide my pump. It's gonna take a little customization but nothing too bad :)

Thanks!

You must GO FOR IT!

It would be beautiful!

How did the cabinet turn out?

Ab093
I was wondering how your cabinet customization turned out and how it is holding up to the humidity. Did you have to sand and refinish the cabinet or were you able to keep the original finish? I am curious to see a picture of the finished product; it is a beautiful cabinet. I am trying to decide whether to buy a screen cage or customize a cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom