New here, hello everyone :)

sandb

Hi all. My name is Seth and I had been wanting a chameleon for as long as I can remember and this Friday my wife totally surprised me with two youngling veileds! They are really awesome and I want to handle them but I resist so they can get used to their new home!

Looking forward to putting some pictures up soon and learning a lot from these forums, thanks a ton!

:)

hi seth and welcome :)

you are doing the right thing in letting them settle.give them a few weeks to settle and at first try hand feeding and letting them get used to you.many people have dived right in and started to handle theres and are now regretting it as there chams become stressed and aggressive.take it slow and let the chams go at there own pace.you want them to become comfortable around you at first.

also how old are they as they will not be able to stay together for long?

pics of them and there setup would be great to see too:)

take a look at the caresheets here too.https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/ for some good info.

Welcome to the forums… couldn't have come to a better place for any and all information that you may need!

Always looking forward to pictures of the new family members!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have no idea of their age, their bodies are about 4-5 inches long.

Their probably under two months and welcome to the forums. You don't plan on keeping them together, right?

Hello! This is the best place I've found online to learn all about chameleons :) Can't wait to see some pics of your little ones

Welcome, and congrats on your first cham! Make sure you have another set-up handy for when they get a bit older. These guys are quite territorial loners.

Back
Top Bottom