new jacksons cham owner - my enclosure

rdhawkflying

what do you guys think of this?? too dense with the foliage? or is it ok? he seems to be doing great...i have a drip system set up (probably can't see it, it's at the top of the cage) and plenty of different sized branches and perches. I am adding two real potted plants (umbrella plants) to the bottom of the cage tonight. Do you think this is too much? I'm just not sure how much "open space" there should be, but figuring that he IS a chameleon, I am guessing he prefers hiding out...Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 164
I think it looks really good! Nice and high and a lot of foliage for him to hide in. Do you have some kind of dripper set up for him behind those lights or are you misting him through out the day?

I know my jackson drinks from a dripper but he also is on an automated misting system.

Wow look at U Bro, allready outa the gate flyin!!! Great site! u know were gonna be here all the time...2 much time! Make sure u tell them what size your cage is! Neednsome info on the size requirements!

Looks good to me! He will appreciate all the spots to climb and hide in. Now the fun part is when you look for him in there for 10-15 minutes and can't find him. Then you take a second and he's sitting right in front of you!

dude sean i'm definitely gonna be on here all the time! these guys know their stuff!!! and i've learned a ton already. how's your guy doing?? i have some spare fake plants for you.

everyone else thanks a million. glad to know you all approve!!

Back
Top Bottom