Picks

Hello I am a new member. I have a female veil chameleon. I have had her 2 years her name is Pickles thanks to my grandkids.
Just wanted to say hello
I have attached pictures of Pickles

Attachments

• IMG_4249.jpeg
    IMG_4249.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 16
Welcome to the forums 👋
She's gorgeous, but I am a little concerned about her eye, the little bit of swelling/bag under her eye.

Welcome @Picks and the beautiful Pickles. 🥰
She does have a little bit of wonkiness to her eye as @SteveH pointed out. Has she had any issues with it? Even though eye issues are never simple, we might be able to help figure out why the bit of swelling…if you’d like. :)

Thank you I appreciate your concern about her eye but she is under the care of an exotic vet. Her vet and I have discussed her eye. She had a cyst above it lanced and drained last year shortly after I got her. i got her 2 years ago this month. She was not in good shape. She was loaded with parasites and dehydrated. I do appreciate the concern shows me that this is where I want to be to learn more about these incredible creatures.

Thank you I appreciate your concern about her eye but she is under the care of an exotic vet. Her vet and I have discussed her eye. She had a cyst above it lanced and drained last year shortly after I got her. i got her 2 years ago this month. She was not in good shape. She was loaded with parasites and dehydrated. I do appreciate the concern shows me that this is where I want to be to learn more about these incredible creatures.
Aww…poor girl. I’m glad she found her way to you and is having her needs met and is loved. 🥰

Hello and welcome. I just love her diva style "Did I say you could take a picture of me?!" I think not! Lol. She got attitude! Strong girl to have found her forever home and pulled through everything! What a girl. I just love her coloring and polka dots.

Welcome to the forum!
She’s beautiful!
Glad the eye is being looked after!
Has she ever laid eggs? Does she have an egg laying bin in her cage?

Back
Top Bottom