Nosy Faly Super Sale!!!

Chameleon Nation

Avid Member
One day only. Saturday, September 17, Canada's National Reptile Breeders Expo. Due to our high supply of Nosy Faly babies we are offering them up to 50% off.

This is for everyone in Canada who has wanted a Nosy Faly but could not afford them. One day only you could own one for $250-$300 :eek::eek::eek:. Our lines are quickly spreading throughout Canada and the U.S. and this is your chance to own one. What is better than one Nosy Faly........getting two for the price of one.

We will have 3-4 different lines, two of which are circling in Canada, and two all new ones to the country. Start saving now, you won't want to miss this:D

I wish my guy wasn't having his issue with weight right now.... I've been showing the pictures to my GF saying "look how cool these guys are" hoping that she will cave and let me pick one up ;)

See you at the show

Just a reminder that this is for pick up at the breeders expo only. A lot of U.S. members want them shipped down. There are a lot of added costs and permits with exporting. If you are serious about an import please PM me. Other than that these are for Canadians only.

Back
Top Bottom