Over Feeding?

flashjord101

My 3 mth old PC eats a lot. He may eat 20 crickets a day sometimes. He looks great, has great energy and isn't fat. Is it possible to over-feed a young panther crickets? crickets only...

Thanks!

they are eating machinces when they are young...for that age i wouldnt say that 20 a day is over feeding as long as they are appropriate sized crickets

many people say to let babies eat as much as they can. THen when they get older to start tpaering off their food and limiting what and how much they eat to prevent obesity.

If you think ur overfeeding ur not he should stop eating when he blows out his spleen.Lol hell stop eating when hes full

Molson101 said..."he should stop eating when he blows out his spleen"...can you show me the paper that talks about chameleons spleens please?

Wth my panther is like 3 months and he only eats like less then 10 a day.... He eats like 3 to 5 so idk why he won't eat more but he looks healthy and stuff so idk.... How do I get him to eat more?

Wth my panther is like 3 months and he only eats like less then 10 a day.... He eats like 3 to 5 so idk why he won't eat more but he looks healthy and stuff so idk.... How do I get him to eat more?

Maybe the crickets are to big for him? He might need smaller crickets.

Back
Top Bottom