Panthers not mine

BleuSaphir

Chameleon Enthusiast
I saw two Panther chameleons today at Petco. Looks like a pair. I wish I had space for one.
IMG_8876.jpeg
IMG_8877.jpeg
IMG_8879.jpeg

IMG_8880.jpeg

Woww! Furcifer pardalis offered at a Petco. Rescue them!!

The male looks to be a Blue Bar Ambilobe Furcifer pardalis.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I have space, but I would have to redo my room to make the extra space for one more chameleon like a single Panther or Veiled. 😅
I think they wild caught. Both on sale for $299 instead of $399.

I’ve always wanted a Nosy Be panther though.

Last edited:
They are probably related.... My petco gets them in all the time. Multiples put in one cage and if you look at the sizes they always look to be from the same clutch. When I spoke to the manager he said they are bought from "breeders" just like the veileds are.

You would still have to go through the quarantine process and health check with fecals to ensure they are not carrying a parasite load.

They are probably related.... My petco gets them in all the time. Multiples put in one cage and if you look at the sizes they always look to be from the same clutch. When I spoke to the manager he said they are bought from "breeders" just like the veileds are.

You would still have to go through the quarantine process and health check with fecals to ensure they are not carrying a parasite load.
I wonder if they buying from anyone who had “accidental” clutches?

Back
Top Bottom