Parson's/Oustalets UK Breeders..?

DavePope

Does anyone know of any breeders of these species (see title) in the UK. I am a relatively new owner and realise these are harder to keep but im not really planning on getting one, at least not in the next few years. They are just very good looking species.

Thanks.

As most Parson's are all smuggled because captive bred is hardly ever offered I would not recommend this species unless you know how to get the right papers for it and are very experienced keeper. It's a waste if this specie falls into hands of an unexperienced cham keeper and dies, they are way too rare for that.

And oustaleti's are hardly exported because most people prefer pardalis. Taking care of and breeding with Oustaleti's is comparable with pardalis and Verrucosus.

I'll add to that and say that Oustalets are easier to keep than the above..The'll eat just about anything they don't require as much humidity and the adults like open spaces..not as much plantings.

As most Parson's are all smuggled because captive bred is hardly ever offered I would not recommend this species unless you know how to get the right papers for it and are very experienced keeper. It's a waste if this specie falls into hands of an unexperienced cham keeper and dies, they are way too rare for that.

Exactly my thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom