US Pennsylvania… Cages, light fixtures, etc; used and unopened, dragonstrand and reptibreezes

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey all, I have some stuff I’d like to sell off to make room. Located in western PA, I could drive an hour or so to meet. I’m also in New Jersey occasionally and could be going to Virginia in a couple weeks… Shipping might be too crazy for some of this so I’d prefer local pick up, but could possibly ship some of it. PM me and I can get more specific with the prices, pictures, etc… I just wanted to see if there was any interest before I spent time doing all of that now. Will be good prices!

-An unopened Large Dragonstrand clear sided atrium still in the box.

-I also have a medium dragonstrand clear side atrium open, but clean and ready to set up.

-XL reptibreezes (24x24x48), might also have a 18x18x36 I have to check that.

-Mesh cages I believe several of 24x24x48 and 18x18x36… these are great for protecting plants outside from pests, taking chams out for sun, or housing feeders that like ventilation/space like grasshoppers, stick bugs, butterflies, moths, etc

-I have loads of different sized plastic screened bins, with and without foam gaskets, for housing feeders.

-sixbulb t5ho fixture, quad t5ho fixture, and I think I have one dual t5ho as well.

-Other random supplies: foggers, RO/DI systems, temp/humidity monitors, and a lot of other random aquarium(saltwater anbd freshwater) and reptile supplies…. If you think of anything you need, LMK I might have it.

-6bulb t5ho fixture, 4bulb t5ho fixtures I will sell locally for $100 total for both, these are the ones with built in timers and such(made for reptiles)…. They’re just taking up space that I desperately need in my garage right now lol.

I also have a whole bin of aquarium stuff: protein skimmers, pumps, ph/temp probes and monitors, power heads, heaters, etc… lot of misc stuff. It’s pretty old, but a lot of it is in good condition. Would sell it all together for $50, just trying to clear out. Can get pictures

Here are the light fixtures $100 for both, 48” long

Attachments

• IMG_7422.jpeg
    IMG_7422.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7420.jpeg
    IMG_7420.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7419.jpeg
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7418.jpeg
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey all, I have some stuff I’d like to sell off to make room. Located in western PA, I could drive an hour or so to meet. I’m also in New Jersey occasionally and could be going to Virginia in a couple weeks… Shipping might be too crazy for some of this so I’d prefer local pick up, but could possibly ship some of it. PM me and I can get more specific with the prices, pictures, etc… I just wanted to see if there was any interest before I spent time doing all of that now. Will be good prices!

-An unopened Large Dragonstrand clear sided atrium still in the box.

-I also have a medium dragonstrand clear side atrium open, but clean and ready to set up.

-XL reptibreezes (24x24x48), might also have a 18x18x36 I have to check that.

-Mesh cages I believe several of 24x24x48 and 18x18x36… these are great for protecting plants outside from pests, taking chams out for sun, or housing feeders that like ventilation/space like grasshoppers, stick bugs, butterflies, moths, etc

-I have loads of different sized plastic screened bins, with and without foam gaskets, for housing feeders.

-sixbulb t5ho fixture, quad t5ho fixture, and I think I have one dual t5ho as well.

-Other random supplies: foggers, RO/DI systems, temp/humidity monitors, and a lot of other random aquarium(saltwater anbd freshwater) and reptile supplies…. If you think of anything you need, LMK I might have it.
Hello jamest0o0, I'm near Youngstown,Oh., where in PA are you located and what is still available ?

Hello jamest0o0, I'm near Youngstown,Oh., where in PA are you located and what is still available ?
Hey, most of it is still available. Sold some aquarium stuff and waiting to hear back from someone about the light fixtures, but for the most part it’s all available.

Back
Top Bottom