Petco Jackson's...

maxttu

This dude was desperately wanting me to take him home. Every time I moved my finger, he would walk over to the glass and try to get out onto me. He sure looked nice and healthy...

He was stuck in that lil enclosure with two females, one looked pretty gravid.

5a6u7yre.jpg

nedynyma.jpg

de9abana.jpg

a8ema8uv.jpg

zaqy8e8a.jpg

Those places just break my heart when it comes to their knowledge of animals, especially the chams. There were a pair of veileds at my local petsmart and they didn't have proper temps, a water BOWL, and no UVB light... Broke my heart :(

It took every ounce of self control that I have to not have them box him up for me. As cute, adorable and friendly as he seemed, I'm not prepared to take care of Jackson's. That would've been very irresponsible of me.

On a side note: my wife doesn't really get "into" the whole Cham thing and when I showed her these pics she said, "now he's cute, you can bring him home to me". I nearly fell over at the dinner table!! ;)

Dude. If she says she'd get into it, who knows how many times you'd get a window for a get-go. Go grab that lil cutie! He has an excellent hue at the moment, probably just going into adolescence, so it'd be a GREAT time to bond.

Lol. Y'all are killing me! I'm not prepared to take on this species. As much as I'd like to...

Aww but he's so sweet, and he's begging you! And your wife thinks he's cute. And their care is similar to that of other chams, just more humidity and a little lower temps :)

We're killing you? You're killing him!

That was meant to be posted with THIS picture.
And by killing, I meant from exasperation, not you actually killing him, sorry for any awkwardness or if I offended you!

Attachments

• Crying chameleon.jpg
    Crying chameleon.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 332
It took every ounce of self control that I have to not have them box him up for me. As cute, adorable and friendly as he seemed, I'm not prepared to take care of Jackson's. That would've been very irresponsible of me.

On a side note: my wife doesn't really get "into" the whole Cham thing and when I showed her these pics she said, "now he's cute, you can bring him home to me". I nearly fell over at the dinner table!! ;)

OK BRAH YOUR MANNESS IS IN QUESTION HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wifey says bring him home?????? WHAT THE HECK???? You can use that it would not be responsible of me on the others ( I think not ) but I know your abilities as a Cham keeper and that junk don't fly with me so go sell that bull pucky elsewhere and go get that dude!!!! :D:):rolleyes:
How u like me now?????
Love ya Brah!!!!

OK BRAH YOUR MANNESS IS IN QUESTION HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wifey says bring him home?????? WHAT THE HECK???? You can use that it would not be responsible of me on the others ( I think not ) but I know your abilities as a Cham keeper and that junk don't fly with me so go sell that bull pucky elsewhere and go get that dude!!!! :D:):rolleyes:
How u like me now?????
Love ya Brah!!!!

Ok, ok. You got me! I just can't see dropping $150 on a Cham from Petco. There! You happy?? ;)

Ok, ok. You got me! I just can't see dropping $150 on a Cham from Petco. There! You happy?? ;)

Ok then I will make you a deal on a Jacksoni baby!!! Ok let's see what the next excuse is!!! BTW did you pull off that thing you told me about today??? THAT would be fantastic !!!! Sorry I couldn't talk much as I was in the cage rack building mode!!!

Back
Top Bottom