pics i promised!

torhne

this is Rex, i posted about him, and had some crappy phone pics of him last post, but now i have some pics the gf took that are way better :)

I recently got my dubia colony going, so im excited about that

I have had "Rex" for... 4 months? i think? no signs olf trouble, he eats all the time, i have watched him drink, usually every day.
In his cage i have 2 pothos, working on getting a ficus or an umbrella tree, that will have to come when i build him a bigger enclosure, right now he is in a zoomed mid size, which i can use for the panther i get next ;)

He just shed about a week ago, he loves to come out of his cage and chill, which is great, he comes running to the door when its open and likes to lounge in front of the window on my hand (window open, screen in the way)

he is so much fun, i love him! and i love the girlfriend for letting me keep roaches in our closet haha :)

Attachments

• V__0001.jpg
    V__0001.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 156
  • V__00C7.jpg
    V__00C7.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 150
  • V__0348.jpg
    V__0348.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 141
  • V__C5FA.jpg
    V__C5FA.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 145
  • V__FCDD.jpg
    V__FCDD.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 129
Wonderful photos. Yes I had a hard with the roaches. My husband didn't care at all but I was the one that didn't want them in the house. That lasted for a week. To hard to run outside to get them to walk to the end of the house to feed everyone. Now they are in the closet in the same room as the reptiles.

He looks good, and friendly. I keep chams here in Havre, but I am the only keeper up here. Do you have a good chameleon vet where you are? It would be about 5 hours for me, but the vet I used in Billings left. Seems like every place I find a vet is 5 hours away.:(

He looks good, and friendly. I keep chams here in Havre, but I am the only keeper up here. Do you have a good chameleon vet where you are? It would be about 5 hours for me, but the vet I used in Billings left. Seems like every place I find a vet is 5 hours away.:(

Laurie, yeah there is Southgate, they said they deal with them on a regular basis, so i need to get him down there, said it was onlyh $30 bucks for a non emergency checkup, i have to get that done asap. was talking to one of the people at a local pet store, Pet Nebula, and she said there are a few people here in town with veileds, i need to find them

Back
Top Bottom