Please help my baby chameleon!

Jululu

I'm trying to save a baby yemen chameleon. He didn't have uvb light for a while and became very weak in the last few days. I now have him in my own terrarium with a mister, uvb and a basking spot. He is very weak at the moment and lost a bit of his bright green color. He doesn't have an appetite and keeps his eyes closed for most of the time. He still moves a bit so I do have some hope! All tips are welcome! I'm just trying to save this little guy. I'm trying to feed him fruit flies, that is what he used to eat in the shop. Thanks in advance.

The bit of discoloured mouth is from a worm I tried to feed, so it's not his mouth color.

I also bought have reptile vitamines without d3 and calcium with d3.

Attachments

• 20240818_140752.jpg
    20240818_140752.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20240818-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20240818-WA0006.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20240818-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20240818-WA0004.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 7
I'm trying to save a baby yemen chameleon. He didn't have uvb light for a while and became very weak in the last few days. I now have him in my own terrarium with a mister, uvb and a basking spot. He is very weak at the moment and lost a bit of his bright green color. He doesn't have an appetite and keeps his eyes closed for most of the time. He still moves a bit so I do have some hope! All tips are welcome! I'm just trying to save this little guy. I'm trying to feed him fruit flies, that is what he used to eat in the shop. Thanks in advance.

The bit of discoloured mouth is from a worm I tried to feed, so it's not his mouth color.

I also bought have reptile vitamines without d3 and calcium with d3.
is there anything that you’ve done that’s worked ? I’m in the same situation with a baby veiled Cham and idk what to do

If this is a glass terrarium, I be super careful with heat.
Try enticing with fruit flies, pinhead crickets. Any tiny bugs.

Back
Top Bottom