please help, need vitamin advice

Stahlzoo

we have had Rango on a multivitamin and today we went and got calcium and calcium with D3. i have read many different ways on when to give them the supplements and was wondering when you guys give your babies theres and how often.

i just got my new cham but i will be giving him zoo med calcium without d3 every feed.
zoo med calcium with d3 twice a month and reptivite multivitamins twice a month

:)

I agree with XCrystalX that is about right. Lightly dust twice a month on both Calcium with D3 and Multivitamin. Calcium everyday with a good gut-loaded feeder.

It would depend on what kind of chameleon you have - If Rango is a Jackson you would not supplement as often- they are more sensitive to d3- I go with the daily calcium and multi twice a month for my panther & flapneck.

It would depend on what kind of chameleon you have - If Rango is a Jackson you would not supplement as often- they are more sensitive to d3- I go with the daily calcium and multi twice a month for my panther & flapneck.

Rango is a veiled chameleon sorry i should of put that in there. oops. Thank you

I give my veiled the Zoo med reptivite multivitamin with D3 twice a month and Zoo med Calcium without D3 every feeding,but there must be something wrong, cause he has tongue issue almost since I got him.... should I use the zoo med calcium WITH D3 twice a month too? I thought the multi with D3 is enough...

Back
Top Bottom