Please stop me!!

JonRich

Just got my 3rd Cham!! :D

I need HELP!!

Just sold 2 wastegates ( the 2 black parts) off my racecar to fund the lil guy!! What is happening to me????

Thank god it's the off season and i don't need them for the next 4 months.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• manifold..jpg
    manifold..jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 186
  • manifold1.jpg
    manifold1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 166
  • manifold2.jpg
    manifold2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 120
congrats! but you are not alone, I also have 3, and a ball python, and a saltwater aquarium (in that i have a maroon clownfish, humu humu trigger and a firefish..

i know there are some people here with much more...

Just got my 3rd Cham!! :D

I need HELP!!

That's how I started many years ago..... You have officially caught the chameleon bug...
You just purchased a great cham. Give me a call and we can figure out a shipping location.
Lance

i just got my second a week and a half ago, so i think we may have a similar issue/addiction :D

I guess I am an oddball with one! you people need to curb your addictions! Just kidding of course!:D

congrats! but you are not alone, I also have 3, and a ball python, and a saltwater aquarium (in that i have a maroon clownfish, humu humu trigger and a firefish..

i know there are some people here with much more...
I already have 5 fishtanks , a Cockatoo, and a host of other pets.

That's how I started many years ago..... You have officially caught the chameleon bug...
You just purchased a great cham. Give me a call and we can figure out a shipping location.
Lance
Thanks Lance. Can't wait to get him!

i just got my second a week and a half ago, so i think we may have a similar issue/addiction :D
If I find a cure, I'll be sure to send it your way !
I feel for you:)... I have some one the way and their not even here yet and I know I have the bug!!! :D
It's safe to say we are a lost cause
I guess I am an oddball with one! you people need to curb your addictions! Just kidding of course!:D

you young grasshopper are strong willed!! The force must be strong in this one! Lol

It seems the chameleon bug is easily spread because I to have it, I have 2 and am getting another sometime this month haha

Yea, I had the same prob a few years ago.....and I've caught it again.....gods help me!!

Attachments

• ouside cham cages.jpg
    ouside cham cages.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom