Possible MBD???

nj011908

I am just being paranoid but does my 16 wk cham look like he has MBD in the front of the mouth? I feel like a new daddy again like this is my child i just got home from the hospital!!! I am trying not to be a pain in the butt but (haha) I am just wanting to make sure the little guy stays super healthy. Oh and this is not a post for supplementation, I have only had him for a week but he is on a breeder/ experienced cham owners directed diet.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
No not at all! You just have "new daddy syndrome" !!! He does look like he rubbed his nose and the end of his mouth though or possible could have burned it. More than likely rubbed it.

You seem to have symptoms of a good owner, worry wort syndrome. Most people on here are very worried when they get a new chameleon and especially their first, I know I was stressed out. He is a cute little boy and I can't wait to see him grow up on here. Remember, correct supplement every day keeps the mbd away;)

Hes perfectly fine.
Though I would suggest filling out the help form anyway, just to ensure you are doing things correctly.

Not to say your cham guy isnt correct, but sometimes people pass themselves off as experts, when in actuality they are not.

:D

Thanks my "cham guy" is Jim from the chameleon company, very expert. I appreciate everyones feedback though.

Your in good hands with Jim. There are mixed reviews about him yes, but personally he is a wise man and will always tell you the truth about your Chams.

Your in good hands with Jim. There are mixed reviews about him yes, but personally he is a wise man and will always tell you the truth about your Chams.

for sure i feel really good about my purchase with him, i just come here when i feel i have worn out my phone call welcome...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom