Quick question about supplies

Pascal45

Hey guys, i bought a cage from my local reptile store and i just want to make sure i have everything i need for my baby Veiled Chameleon.

I bought the cage as a combo package, and it came with,
-Medium size cage (not sure what the actual size is but the guy in the store said it would be fine)
-The Little Dripper
-Zoo Meds Repti Basking spot lamp that provides UVA Rays
-Exo Terra's Repti Glo compact 5.0 UVB 13w
-A big bowl for the water to drip into
-Zoo Meds Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture and its 2x 5 1/2 inch
-Reptivite Vitamins with D3
-A pack of fake greenery
-1 big long vine thing that the chameleon can walk on

Is there anything else i need?
And do i have to have a Temp reader right away?

what kind of cage? Screen or glass?

and for what cham?

and you cant use that big bowl. they can drown in it.

you need a hand mister to mist the enclosure several times a day.

you need a calicum WITHOUT d3 for every day feeidng. that d3 is only for twice a month. you need a multivitamin for twice a month dustings too.

that basking bulb isnt worth it. you can just use a regular house bulb for basking.

you need to know what the basking temp is. so yes you have to be able to read it.

live plants are great for helping with humidity.

what kind of cage? Screen or glass?

and for what cham?

and you cant use that big bowl. they can drown in it.

you need a hand mister to mist the enclosure several times a day.

you need a calicum WITHOUT d3 for every day feeidng. that d3 is only for twice a month. you need a multivitamin for twice a month dustings too.

that basking bulb isnt worth it. you can just use a regular house bulb for basking.

you need to know what the basking temp is. so yes you have to be able to read it.

live plants are great for helping with humidity.

Its a screened cage, i have a spray bottle that mists very good and if i wanna buy a basking bulb, what would be a good bulb and is the other light any good? and Its a Male 2 month old Veiled chameleon

Back
Top Bottom