Random Veileds

BleuSaphir

Chameleon Enthusiast
I saw these two. A pair. I wish I got an extra room for another one. The female is a cutie. However that male is looking miserable. :LOL:
IMG_9122.jpeg

I think he is stressed but I actually like his coloration thiugh.
IMG_9121.jpeg

She is an absolute sweetheart, she followed me.

I saw these two. A pair. I wish I got an extra room for another one. The female is a cutie. However that male is looking miserable. :LOL:View attachment 359297
I think he is stressed but I actually like his coloration thiugh.
View attachment 359298
She is an absolute sweetheart, she followed me.
Poor sweethearts. What pet store is that? Is it one of the chain stores? They have terrible set ups for chameleons - bowl of veggies, bowl of water and looks like not much for them to climb.
I try very hard to avoid going into pet stores because I want to ‘save’ them all. I had to go into one yesterday and could have easily ‘saved’ a ball python and Cuban false chameleon. We won’t even talk about the baby beardies. 😭

Poor sweethearts. What pet store is that? Is it one of the chain stores? They have terrible set ups for chameleons - bowl of veggies, bowl of water and looks like not much for them to climb.
I try very hard to avoid going into pet stores because I want to ‘save’ them all. I had to go into one yesterday and could have easily ‘saved’ a ball python and Cuban false chameleon. We won’t even talk about the baby beardies. 😭
My local Petsmart. I keep telling the associates and manager, omit feeding them the bowl of veggies. Remove the water bowl just mist the cage.

Petsmart has the option to get the arboreal setup from the cage manufacturer.

I’d want to take them both. It’s always sad to see them in most pet stores…but buying them just encourages the store to get more. And yet the other option is that if they remain there and languish and the store can’t profit by it so they stop..but that breaks my heart to know that it will suffer and die.

Back
Top Bottom