Real life USB Chameleon? :D

Xepera

Which one do you prefer? The latter one is my curious little darling yesterday (veiled male 6 months).

USB_20Chameleon_203.jpg

19082010_screen.jpg

The whole photo series here.

I'm dying to get my hands on one. The first pic there is loads on ebay but they aint cheap. I found one for only £1 but i got out bided at the last min, grr. Ever since then i've seen them going for £50 on wards. One day i shall own one, lol. They are so cool.

I'm dying to get my hands on one. The first pic there is loads on ebay but they aint cheap. I found one for only £1 but i got out bided at the last min, grr. Ever since then i've seen them going for £50 on wards. One day i shall own one, lol. They are so cool.

Omg, how thick can one get? LOL i actually thought the second one was a usb too. Lmao, oh dear god Ashleigh :eek:

:D ROFL Ashleigh!:D I got mine from ebay - just keep a look out on there - it took a while to get mine too! It makes the most irritating noise when it's eyes spin, so it's not plugged in, just sat on my monitor, lol!

I would get it taken away for sure from one of my teachers D:
someday lol
and Asleigh I found a site that sells them for like 15 euros :) i think i didn't get the exact price

i wonder what kind of packaging they use for the second one? prolly ship it out of saudi arabia, damn out-sourcing. lol

Pretty nifty! I saw a clip of one of those USB chameleons a while back... its crazy loud, sounds like grinding gears, but it was still pretty dang cool.

Back
Top Bottom