Repashy Bug Burger and Calcium Plus

Tillya

Anyone here use Repashy's Bug Burger or Calcium Plus? Just placed an order for both this morning. The burger will be fed to Dubia colony and crix. Both will be dusted with the calcium plus for Jekyll's (6 month Nosey B) meals. Just wondering if anyone has used both and if so what schedule do you follow? Also considering checking out their Super load product as well.

Anyone here use Repashy's Bug Burger or Calcium Plus? Just placed an order for both this morning. The burger will be fed to Dubia colony and crix. Both will be dusted with the calcium plus for Jekyll's (6 month Nosey B) meals. Just wondering if anyone has used both and if so what schedule do you follow? Also considering checking out their Super load product as well.

ordered bug burger last week, it arrived today:) i cooked up a batch and put a cube in with my crix and then went nuts for it, i also dust the fresh veg/fruit i put in for good measure lol

Yup Bug Burger works great! :) For Repashy, since my cham gets regular sun, I only give him the supplement every other day, when he doesn't get regular sun everyday

all these products are fine, to a degree. My advice is just not to over-do it. more is not necessarily better.

There shouldnt be a set schedule, really - supplementation should be used as needed, depending on the type of feeder prey (some require no supplements added), how you gutload, etc.

Back
Top Bottom