Reptile Super Show Video

That was a very exquisite video. I loved it all. I happened to see a panther in that video that was closing its eyes. Poor little guy.

nice video , question : are there a lot of different species , and chams because i've seen almost al of the same species i'm from belgium so i'm wondering how the shows are in the states

Thank you for the amazing video! You did a great job with the filming, editing and music. Well done:D Wish I could of been there but this made be feel a little better about missing it. What kind of camera and filter did you use on the video? It looked sick.

Wow, GREAT video! :eek: I had my video camera in my purse and totally forgot to use it while there but I could have never been able to do what you did with the footage. Thank you for posting! Oh and I had to steal it and post it on my wall, FB. :D

Thank you for the amazing video! You did a great job with the filming, editing and music. Well done:D Wish I could of been there but this made be feel a little better about missing it. What kind of camera and filter did you use on the video? It looked sick.

I used a Panasonic GH1 with a super cheap minolta 50mm 1.7 lens (20$) I filmed it in nostalgic mode with all the contrast disabled then I just ran through each scene quickly and color "corrected" it with Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Mojo in Sony Vegas. Some of the scenes look abit jelloish from using a stablizer (vegas built in plug in) but I didnt spend a whole lot of time with it, just was experimenting and goofing off.

Song for those who asked...is by the artist Squarepusher, song is called Beep Street, on the album Hard Normal Daddy

Also the chameleon who was closing its eyes...i can understand there were so many people there.... and he had been fed some huge roaches to show his cool tongue action probably one too many times for the day... also maybe he was on florida time..he was filmed at 5 or 6 pm right near the end of the day...and if so it would have been 8 or 9 pm for him.

Far and away the best chameleons in the best shape with BY FAR the best colors were Kammerflage Kreations... and the guy and his wife are way cooler than I expected. Also their chams seemed to be very people friendly and enjoyed cruising around and hanging out which was really neat to see. Most chameleons aint that way as we know.

nice video , question : are there a lot of different species , and chams because i've seen almost al of the same species i'm from belgium so i'm wondering how the shows are in the states

Yes there was pretty much every type of chameleon there. You see what I saw in the video.

Wow... Looks like a great show... and the video is incredibly done... Thanks for sharing your footage and the talent... :)

You probably do this kinda stuff in your sleep...but I thought it was amazing!.
Thank you for taking the time and letting those of us who could not attend get a peek at the show
You included site sponsors, faces and businesses, they are gonna love it!
I will tell Ed and Liddy of Kammerflage you compliment and tell them to watch the vid.
just awesome :)

Wow, what a great video. Thanks for sharing with us! I wish I could go to a show like that.

Nice video Jordan!

I actually ordered a GH1 on Friday :D So I will probably be hitting you up later for some more tips after I get it in

Great job! I didn't go this year, but that is totally how it felt last year.

What was the big thing in the tank, if you remember? Giant Salamander is the first thing that jumps to mind.

And, why is there a dead bat?

Your shot of the frogs floating is just great! Likewise, that tortoise was very cooperative to give you a full on mouth shot.

Thank you!!

Great job! I didn't go this year, but that is totally how it felt last year.

What was the big thing in the tank, if you remember? Giant Salamander is the first thing that jumps to mind.

And, why is there a dead bat?

Your shot of the frogs floating is just great! Likewise, that tortoise was very cooperative to give you a full on mouth shot.

Thank you!!

the big thing in the tank was a giant salamander

someone was selling that big bat among other weird dead stuff in glass and i thought hmmm this is an interesting shot... one i wished i filmed better was the 3 lizards congregating on the rock... when I walked by it looked like they were having a business meeting but i only had 1 lens with me..a wider angle would have made that much better.

i actually loved the frogs shot myself...i was just walking by and thought hey these guys are awesome let me snap that real quick....

turtle shot was also noticable for me and happened about 3 minutes after the frog shot...i was panning down a row of animals and i didnt see it coming...as soon as the camera was there it did that..so you are right haha very cooperative posing tortoise.

Thank you for confirming that.

It's great when the animals cooperate. The bat footage was interesting, creepy and yet, visually arresting. That's a win all around. You have a great eye, which isn't surprising as it seems this is something you do. But, I still like to mention it. Not everyone can make an interesting video. It should be congratulated.

KC1337 noted that there were multiple chameleons in a cage. That's typical of shows in my experience. You might even have noticed a situation in which one male Jackson's has mounted and is restraining another male Jackson's. It's definitely a stressful situation for many of the animals. Sometimes, I feel like the happiest chameleons are the ones on the sticks above the tables. At least they are alone and get to look down on everything.

Back
Top Bottom