RS400 Monsoon

Andrew27

I am getting tired of spraying times a day, so I am interested in getting an automatic mister. The monsoon is only $90.00 on amazon, which is litterally $50 cheaper than at stores. I really want to buy this for my chameleon, but then I read a few reviews of the timer blowing out in a week which makes the machine useless. Is this often or should I not worry about it? Do you guys think I should buy it?

I am getting tired of spraying times a day, so I am interested in getting an automatic mister. The monsoon is only $90.00 on amazon, which is litterally $50 cheaper than at stores. I really want to buy this for my chameleon, but then I read a few reviews of the timer blowing out in a week which makes the machine useless. Is this often or should I not worry about it? Do you guys think I should buy it?

I had one. It was great until I came home to a flood! Don't waste your money. You can get a great system for around the same price from Mist King or Aqua Zamp (both site sponsors:))

Save yourself worry and go for a Mistking system from a forum sponsor ---right now it is the same price:
http://www.joshsfrogs.com/misting/mistking-misting-system-parts/mistking-starter-system.html

Back
Top Bottom