Sad day for blanche.

Daypaul

Well my female veileds bunny brother from another mother passed away in my arms this morning. Martin van Buren was one of the grumpiest little rabbits I've had the pleasure of meeting. He will be dearly missed.
I wish I had a picture but my phone with the SD card with his photos was water damaged. He looked like martin van Buren, hence the name. You guys have a good day and pay extra attention to your animal friends today for him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a part of your furry/scaly family is always so difficult. RIP Martin van Buren!

Life doesn't just end right there for him....its another chapter of the beginning to find his happy trail....
God always take the best looking cham n put him by his side in the heavn where the happy trail begin.....RIP .

I'm very sorry for your loss. Pets are a very important part of our life and it's very hard to lose one.
My condolences to you and your family.

Well my female veileds bunny brother from another mother passed away in my arms this morning. Martin van Buren was one of the grumpiest little rabbits I've had the pleasure of meeting. He will be dearly missed.
I wish I had a picture but my phone with the SD card with his photos was water damaged. He looked like martin van Buren, hence the name. You guys have a good day and pay extra attention to your animal friends today for him.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a bun. They are such beautiful creatures. Rest in peace Martin Van Buren. I hope you are in greener grasses. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom