Sailor Moon Catalogue Book

BleuSaphir

Chameleon Enthusiast
My sailor moon book came in the mail. Although I cannot understand any of the text in Japanese. I’m glad the creator wanted to release all of her artwork published in archives forms. I was hoping it be a full fledge artbook that was originally promised decades ago. That never materialized.
Some of her older artwork has been altered and mention in text when they are revised.
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8638.jpeg
IMG_8640.jpeg
IMG_8641.jpeg
IMG_8642.jpeg
IMG_8643.jpeg
IMG_8644.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8636.jpeg
    IMG_8636.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 16
My sailor moon book came in the mail. Although I cannot understand any of the text in Japanese. I’m glad the creator wanted to release all of her artwork published in archives forms. I was hoping it be a full fledge artbook that was originally promised decades ago. That never materialized.
Some of her older artwork has been altered and mention in text when they are revised.
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8640.jpeg
IMG_8641.jpeg
IMG_8642.jpeg
IMG_8643.jpeg
IMG_8644.jpeg

Overall, I love books of various genres. I am fascinated by different writing styles. However, back in school, I couldn't manage to create anything of quality literature essay. That's why I often used https://papersowl.com/examples/literature/ to make my assignments as good as possible. Unfortunately, the texts in this book are in Japanese, but I still enjoy the illustrations.
I'm grateful that you shared your impressions. The illustrations, in my opinion, are wonderful! I love this style!

Back
Top Bottom